[open-linguistics] Fwd: Re: [Helpdesk-legal.meta-share.eu] Legal question regarding bibliographies

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Mon Mar 19 13:23:06 UTC 2012

Dear all,

in a recent article or ours, the reviewers pointed out that legal service
(one of the points we identified as being central for LLOD) can be
obtained from METASHARE. I launched a test without much hope and was
pleased to see that it was answered within one week (see below) ;)

Still, they argue that my bibliographical inquiry is "not really within
the scope of meta-share", but if one has questions more central to their
scope, this might prove an interesting point to turn to

Best wishes

Sebastian