[open-linguistics] LDL-2012 status publication

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Wed Mar 21 21:29:51 UTC 2012

Dear all,

we just finalized the LREC paper, thanks to everyone who helped. Aside
 from a general description of the LDL, the paper focuses on the
description of our on-going efforts to create a LLOD cloud.

The current version can be found under
http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/publications#Joint_Publications_of_OWLG_members
(LREC 2012). In case anyone finds a typo, we still have something like 90
minutes to fix it ;)

Right now, we have two more joint publications "in the pipeline", a book
chapter focusing on interoperability issues due mid-April, and the LREC
post-publication that was suggested by Nancy (thank you again for bringing
this up !). Anyone interested in contributing and who is was not CC-ed in
the LREC-related communication, please write me (or the list) an email to
be included.

For forthcoming publications, it would probably be good to set up a
separate, closed mailing list specifically for discussing publication
details rather than addressing individual recipients. Unfortunately, I
won't have the time to organize this in the next few weeks, but it would
be great if someone would volunteer to take care of this.

All the best, and thanks again,
Christian