[open-linguistics] LREC real-life meeting

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Fri May 18 18:39:16 UTC 2012

Hi Thierry,

> I can help on this.  will be at LREC already from Sunday on.
> If you give me more details (how large the room should be etc. I can start
> asking when I am there.

Thank you for offering this. So far, no one objected to move the
meeting to Thursday, but we should probably wait for a few more hours
to make sure everyone had a chance to object, before we make this
official. But then, it would be great if you could talk to the (local)
organizers about that. I contacted Sara before, and she responded that
it might be rather difficult to find a room available but we can come
to the Secretariat and ask on site.

I think we should expect no more than 15 persons, so, a small room
would be sufficient. It would be ideal if we could arrange skype
dial-in, so we need a laptop with good speakers (or external
speakers), and maybe a microphone. And of course, wifi would be
essential. (My tablet is pretty much unsuitable for all of this, but
maybe someone has a better-equipped laptop at hand.)

Talking about skype dial-in: Those interested in this, please email me
and/or the Sebastians your skype ids so that we can add you.

Cheers,
Christian