[open-linguistics] DeRiVE 2012 Call for Lightning Talks

Marieke van Erp marieke at cs.vu.nl
Fri Sep 14 08:40:59 UTC 2012

***Apologies for cross-posting***

 Call for Lightning Talks

DeRiVE 2012
Workshop in conjunction with the
11th International Semantic Web Conference 2012
November 12, 2012

At DeRiVE 2012, we will have a lightning talk segment in the demo session. For the lightning talks, we invite 1-page abstracts about late-breaking work or demos around the workshop themes. Please abide by the following rules for abstract submission:
	• Your abstract should fit the workshop themes, check the Call for Papers, http://semanticweb.cs.vu.nl/derive2012/?page_id=161
	• Your abstract will be reviewed lightly by the workshop chairs for appropriateness for the workshop
	• Lightning Talk presentations will be archived on the workshop website
	• Lightning Talks last 3 mins and you are allowed 3 slides max. (to be loaded on the workshop laptop prior to the session)
	• Lightning talk speakers are required to register for the workshop
	• Submit your lightning talk proposal by 2 November 2012 through the Easychair webpage, notification of acceptance follows on 7 November.

Please direct any questions regarding the workshop
to derive2012 at easychair.org

Marieke van Erp, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Laura Hollink, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Willem Robert van Hage, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Raphaël Troncy, EURECOM, France
David A. Shamma, Yahoo! Research, USA
--
VU University Amsterdam