[open-linguistics] Monnet Challenge - Publishing Language Resources as Linked Data

John McCrae jmccrae at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Sep 12 16:21:18 UTC 2012

Hi Sabayne,

Thanks, the server that this was installed on hosts multiple websites on
the same Apache install; hence /var/www/lexinfo.net/htdocs/index.php is the
file obtained by http://lexinfo.net/index.php . You only need to copy the
files to the DocumentRoot (see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/core.html#documentroot ) as
defined in your Apache config, for example my Mint Ubuntu laptop has this
set to /var/www/

Regards,
John