[open-linguistics] Datasets ALT

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Tue Aug 27 09:01:17 UTC 2013

Dear all,
at the recent meeting of the Association for Linguistic Typology, I talked
to some data collectors in worldwide typology. There are good chances that
we will get dumps of the following projects:

Two lexical databases of Austronesian languages
http://pollex.org.nz/entry/kutu/
http://language.psy.auckland.ac.nz/austronesian/word.php?v=1

A data set listing pronoun syncretisms in Austronesian languages (no URL
yet)

A database of syllable structures in the world's languages
http://phonotactics.anu.edu.au/

I should be able to convert these to RDF later this year and add them to
the LOD cloud. I would be happy to have additional people taking a look at
the issues as well
Best wishes
Sebastian

--