[open-linguistics] LLOD cloud on wiki; browser issue

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Mon Oct 7 09:19:52 UTC 2013

Dear all,
http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/llod has a very very large picture of
the LLOD-cloud on the very top. It takes several seconds to load, and is
about 3 screens wide. One should probably add sth like width:100%;
somewhere, but I don't know how this can be done in the wiki.

The image is taken from  http://nlp2rdf.lod2.eu/OWLG/llod/llod.png

I suppose the idea is to have the most current version directly avaiable
at the top of the page. Would it be possible to a) either reduce the size
of llod.png during generation or otherwise import llod.png to the wiki and
then include it via File:llod.png?

Best
Sebastian