[open-linguistics] UBY Release 0.3.0

Judith Eckle-Kohler eckle-kohler at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Sep 6 08:47:26 UTC 2013

We are happy to announce the release of UBY 0.3.0 on Google Code:

http://code.google.com/p/uby/

UBY is a linked lexical-semantic resource for natural language processing (NLP)
based on the ISO standard Lexical Markup Framework (LMF):

http://www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de/uby/<UrlBlockedError.aspx>

New UBY database dumps are available for download:
uby_open_0_3_0 (all open resources integrated in UBY)
uby_medium_0_3_0 (all open resources integrated in UBY without Wikipedia)

Get more information here: http://code.google.com/p/uby/wiki/DbImportTutorial

The UBY release 0.3.0 on Google Code features the following enhancements:
- a revision of the UBY API that provides access methods to a UBY database
- the UBY version of  Wiktionary (English and German) now contains pragmatic labels mined from Wiktionary (in the SemanticLabel class)
- the UBY version of  Wikipedia (English and German) now contains translations mined from Wikipedia (in the Equivalent class)

Please direct any questions or suggestions to uby-users at googlegroups.com

----

This project was initiated under the auspices of Prof. Dr. Iryna Gurevych, Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP), Technische Universität Darmstadt.
We are grateful for the generous financial support from the Volkswagen Foundation and the German Research Foundation.

Dr. Judith Eckle-Kohler
Senior Researcher
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP Lab)
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckle-kohler at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de/people/senior-staff/dr-judith-eckle-kohler/<http://www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de/people/senior-staff/dr-judith-eckle-kohler/>

www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de<http://www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de>
Knowledge Discovery in Scientific Literature www.kdsl.tu-darmstadt.de<http://www.kdsl.tu-darmstadt.de/>