[open-linguistics] Postponing Aug skype call

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Mon Aug 4 16:37:39 UTC 2014

Dear all,

several regular telco participants have pointed out that they won't be available for the upcoming skype call. As it is becoming difficult for me to attend, either, I would thus suggest to postpone the meeting, unless anyone else volunteers to organize the telco. In any case, the September call should be according to schedule.

The most important development since last month was the LOD cloud update which will now not only include many LLOD datasets, but probably assign them under the new category "language resources" (this needs to be confirmed, however). Many thanks to Bettina for updating the metadata accordingly!

All the best,
Christian