[open-linguistics] New Wiki Discussion on linguistically relevant datasets

Bettina Klimek klimek at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Dec 3 12:44:52 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

During the last telcos we discussed a new dataset category named
“linguistically relevant datasets/resources” for datasets such as
Dbpedia or Ontos News Portal in the cloud. I set up a new wiki page to
discuss the issue and to collect suggestions for a definition.

Please have a look at the page
http://wiki.okfn.org/Talk:Wg/linguistics/llod and contribute by making
an own proposition and/or commenting on existing ones.

Looking forward to discuss the results in the next telco ;)

Regards,

Bettina

--
Bettina Klimek

AKSW/NLP2RDF research group
Insitute for Applied Informatics (InfAI)
e-mail: klimek at informatik.uni-leipzig.de