[open-linguistics] Building the new LLOD cloud diagram: Please update your records until Thursday, April 3rd, 2014

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Fri Mar 28 21:13:29 UTC 2014

Dear all,

in preparation for the upcoming LDL-2014 workshop, we're planning to
revise the current LLOD cloud diagram. If you have any data sets you would
like to see in the new diagram, please create or update your
datahub.io entries as soon as possible, make sure the triple and link
statistics are up-to-date, and your data dumps or end points are alive and
accessible. The new diagram will be built on the basis of the datahub.io
data from *next Thursday*, i.e., *April 3rd*.

Questions with respect to categories can be discussed over the list.
Bettina has summarized our discussions on resource categories in an
ontology under http://mlode.nlp2rdf.org/lingcat. The major categories are
- Lexicon
- Corpus
- Language Database
- Ontology (Linguistic Vocabulary)
- Other
(Web service doesn't apply.)

If you need some advice for working with datahub.io, please write to the
list. (And those familiar with it, please help!)

All the best,
Christian
--
Christian Chiarcos