[open-linguistics] LLOD cloud diagram: Adding linked data resources from the LREC "Share your Resources" initiative

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Sat Mar 29 10:53:51 UTC 2014

Dear all,

while starting to prepare the new LLOD cloud diagram, I thought it might
be a good idea to integrate relevant data from the Share your Resources
initiative of the upcoming LREC conference
(http://lrec2014.lrec-conf.org/en/calls-for-papers/lrec-2014-special-highlight/).
I just began creating datahub.io entries for the LDL-2014 submissions, but
the full set of LREC resources is far beyond my capabilities at the
moment. However, if a few people volunteer to invest half an hour of their
time and add one data set or another to Datahub.io (it takes up to 10
minutes per data set), it's a feasible task to get reasonable coverage.
So, please let me know if you're interested.

Actually, this may also be a chance to increase the visibility of the OWLG
once more: With a plain description of experiences and problems
encountered in the process we can participate in the LREC Open Challenge
on Shared Language Resources
(http://www.resourcebook.eu/shareyourlr/challenge.pdf, due May 2nd),
present our work with a poster and contribute to the challenge proceedings.

Best,
Christian
--
Christian Chiarcos