[open-linguistics] Short question to everyone, please help.

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Tue May 6 07:41:19 UTC 2014

Here are are couple more:

Advanced LAnGuage INformation Forum

http://www.alagin.jp/index-e.html

Catalogue of Language Resources and Tools in Japan

http://www.jaist.ac.jp/project/NLP_Portal/doc/LR/lr-cat-e.html
Gengo-Shigen-Kyokai (GSK) (literally “Language Resources Association”)

http://www.gsk.or.jp/en/

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Bettina Klimek
<klimek at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am currently working on a survey paper about linguistic data repositories.
> Therefore, I would like to compare the existing ones. I do not want to
> forget an important repository I might not know of. So far I have examined
> Datahub, META-SHARE, LRE Map, CLARIN and LDC.
>
> I would be very glad, if you could tell me if you know any other repository
> containing or dealing with linguistic linked open data.
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Bettina
>
> --
> Bettina Klimek
>
> Universität Leipzig
> Institut für Informatik
> Augustusplatz 10, 04109 Leipzig
>
> e-mail: klimek at informatik.uni-leipzig.de

Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies
Nanyang Technological University