[open-linguistics] On the legal aspects

Víctor Rodríguez Doncel vrodriguez at fi.upm.es
Thu Nov 6 13:58:53 UTC 2014

Dear all,

During the meeting <https://pad.okfn.org/p/OWLG> of this week I was
appointed to contribute on the legal aspects

I have added my name tasks "legal issues" here:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/tasks.
This task is supposed to maintain
http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/linguistics/legal_issues" and
respond to legal inquiries

I am no lawyer, but a technologist interested in the legal aspects, so I
cannot provide any kind of legal advice.
My background is, however, a branch of knowledge representation: /how to
express rights information/.

In the next few days I will contribute some better structured text to
the Section "Towards recommendations for best practice" of that wiki

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3