[open-linguistics] Linguistic relevance

Judith Eckle-Kohler eckle-kohler at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jan 21 14:51:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I added my comments to the Wiki:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/llod-categories#Proposals

Have you already defined somewhere what "linguistic resources in a strict sense" means exactly, and is this an operational definition?

Best
Judith

Dr. Judith Eckle-Kohler
Senior Researcher
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing (UKP) Lab
FB 20 / Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckle-kohler at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de

Web Research at TU Darmstadt (WeRC)
www.werc.tu-darmstadt.de

Adaptive Preparation of Information from Heterogeneous Sources (AIPHES)
GRK 1994 / www.aiphes.tu-darmstadt.de

Knowledge Discovery in Scientific Literature (KDSL)
PhD program / www.kdsl.tu-darmstadt.de

Message: 1