[open-linguistics] Next telco Thursday, July 2nd, 10am CET (Berlin time)

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Wed Jul 1 22:16:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

this is just a (admittedly late) reminder for tomorrows skype call. If you
haven't done so already, please send me your skype details in order to
participate. Otherwise, I will call the same group of people as last time.

In the meantime, I updated the etherpad: https://pad.okfn.org/p/OWLG
As for the minutes of the last two meetings, I kept local copies which are
still to be migrated to the wiki.

Please note that two aspects have been added to the agenda:
- discussion of LDL-2016 venue (great thanks to Yoshihiko Hayashi for
inviting us to Japan)
- creating promotional material

See you tomorrow at 10:00am CET (Berlin time),
Christian