[open-linguistics] Next telco Thursday, July 2nd, 10am CET (Berlin time)

Seiji Koide koide at nii.ac.jp
Wed Jul 1 23:01:20 UTC 2015

Dear LDL members and Prof. Hayashi

I am very pleased to hear that you are going to seriously discuss the workshop collocated to ISWC2016.
I am sorry that I also have a personal matter at just the time.

I would like to participate the next skype meeting, if you have a positive idea on it.
I am looking forward to hear it.

Seiji Koide
Researcher at National Institute of Informatics