[open-linguistics] Pdfs of LDL 2012

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Mon Jul 20 16:16:34 UTC 2015

IMHO, they should move to linguistic-lod.org, preferrably together with the
entire website.
The interesting question is whether the data is still available. That was
hosted in Leipzig, if I'm not mistaken.
@AKSW: Do you guys still have a backup? I do have the book versions of all
chapters, but not necessarily the website drafts, and we should not
conflate those things.

Best,
Christian