[open-linguistics] Web frontend for a Lemon lexical dataset

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Sat Jul 25 20:54:06 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,

apologies for being late with this remark, but possibly, D2RQ Update would be interesting, at least if you plan to use relational DBs internally. It aims to complement D2RServer with an update functionality. [http://d2rqupdate.cs.technion.ac.il/] And of course the mapping could be defined to produce lemon directly.

Best,
Christian