[open-linguistics] Update on LDL flyer

Bettina Klimek bettina.klimek at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Nov 17 14:14:42 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

as discussed some time ago, I added some text to the LDL flyer
proposed by Sebastian Nordhoff here:
https://github.com/OKFN-OWLG/promo/blob/master/flyers/LDL2015/LDL2015fl.tex

It would be nice if someone could add me to the github repository so
that I can add changes directly. At the moment only those who have
direct access can see my proposed changes.

With respect to the upcoming LDL2016 events, we should take up the
flyer topic on the next telco. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend
the last one. I would appreciate some information on when the next
telco is actually scheduled :)

All the best,
Bettina

--