[open-linguistics] Contribute to LinguisticLOD.org

John McCrae john at mccr.ae
Wed Oct 28 16:28:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

After all your excellent help in putting together the LREC paper. I was
hoping that you could further help by collecting descriptions of some of
the individual datasets in the LLOD cloud or other topics that would be
useful for people interested in linguistic linked open data.

I am collecting this at http://linguistic-lod.org/ alongside the monthly
updated LLOD cloud and if you have any page that you think would be useful,
I would be happy to include a link to this.

You can either do this by replying to this email, ideally with a link and a
short description or if you are technically minded and have other changes
you can make a pull request at:

https://github.com/liderproject/linguistic-lod

Regards,
John