[open-linguistics] guidelines on LLOD generation from language resources

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Oct 5 13:57:42 UTC 2015

Dear Jorge,

thank you very much for sharing these reports. I think they will be of
great interest to many in the community.

In addition to that, I wanted to mention the LIDER Reference Cards,
available under http://www.lider-project.eu/?q=guidelines, on

     How to publish Linguistic Linked Data
     Language Resource Licensing
     Inclusion in the LLOD Cloud
     Data ID
     Discovering Language Resources with Ling
     NIF corpus
     How to represent crosslingual links
     Documenting a language resource in Datahub

I don't think these have been announced on this mailing list, before.

Best,

Christian

--
Christian Chiarcos