[open-linguistics] guidelines on LLOD generation from language resources

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Oct 5 18:18:55 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

On 05.10.2015 16:10, Robert Forkel wrote:
> Any reason these reference cards are PDF (only?)?

no particular reason. What is wrong with PDF? These cards are mainly
intended to be printed on paper or read by humans.

Here is the link to the folder where we created them:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Mk5ouIspH1QmVXY00waURfTFk

Google presentations can be downloaded as .pptx, .pdf, .svg, .png,
.jpeg, .txt
I also turned on the comment function ;)

All the best,
Sebastian

> On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Christian Chiarcos
> <chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
> <mailto:chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Jorge,
>
>     thank you very much for sharing these reports. I think they will
>     be of great interest to many in the community.
>
>     In addition to that, I wanted to mention the LIDER Reference
>     Cards, available under http://www.lider-project.eu/?q=guidelines, on
>
>     * How to publish Linguistic Linked Data
>
>     * Language Resource Licensing - ODRL Reference Card
>
>     * Inclusion in the LLOD Cloud
>
>     * Data ID
>
>     * Discovering Language Resources with Ling
>
>     * NIF corpus
>
>     * How to represent crosslingual links
>
>     * Documenting a language resource in Datahub
>

>     I don't think these have been announced on this mailing list, before.
>
>     Best,
>     Christian
>
>     Am .10.2015, 13:21 Uhr, schrieb Jorge Gracia <jgracia at fi.upm.es
>     <mailto:jgracia at fi.upm.es>>:
>
>         Dear all,
>
>         This is to announce that the W3C BPMLOD community group [1]
>         has already published as "final" >community group reports the
>         following three guidelines for linguistic linked data
>         generation. I >hope you find them useful!
>
>         - Multilingual dictionaries (BabelNet)
>         - Bilingual dictionaries
>         - Multilingual terminologies (TBX):
>         There are other guidelines that will become community group
>         reports very soon (feel free to take a >look at them and
>         communicate any comment/feedback to the editors during the
>         next couple of weeks):
>
>         - LD corpus creation using NIF- NIF based NLP Web services-
>         Linguistic LOD-aware Web services
>
>         Best regards,
>
>         Jorge
>         [1] https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/
>
>         --Jorge Gracia, PhD
>         Ontology Engineering Group
>         Artificial Intelligence Department
>         Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
>         http://jogracia.url.ph/web/
>

>     --
>     Christian Chiarcos
>     Applied Computational Linguistics
>     Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt a. M.
>     60054 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
>
>     office: Robert-Mayer-Str. 10, #401b
>     mail: chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
>     <mailto:chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>
>     web: http://acoli.cs.uni-frankfurt.de
>     tel: +49-(0)69-798-22463 <tel:%2B49-%280%2969-798-22463>
>     fax: +49-(0)69-798-28931 <tel:%2B49-%280%2969-798-28931>

Sebastian Hellmann
AKSW/KILT research group
Insitute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) at University Leipzig
DBpedia Association
Events:
* *Oct 31st, 2015* Deadline for Quality Management of Semantic Web
Assets (Data, Services and Systems)
<http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/call-papers-special-issue-quality-management-semantic-web-assets-data-services-and-systems>
Venha para a Alemanha como PhD: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/csf
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org,