[open-linguistics] Paper on progress of the OWLG Group

Bettina Klimek klimek at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Oct 8 13:11:16 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

I'd like to contribute. I think I can write something about the MLODE
(sec 4.3) and if it is okay I would like to take up the opportunity to
add a section under vocabularies describing MMoOn. Do you think this is
suitable, because its development did not include any community
involvement yet?
I would keep both sections short as the 2000 words limit is already reached.

Regards,
Bettina

Am 08/10/2015 um 14:37 schrieb John P. McCrae:
> Hi all,
>
> It has been suggested that we produce a paper as a community that
> describes the progress of the working group in creating LLOD. As such,
> I have set up a draft of the paper here:
>
> https://www.overleaf.com/3372158zydqgg
>
> This will be submitted to LREC, where the deadline is the 15th of
> October (although it will very likely be extended), and should be an
> abstract of no more than 2,000 words, which will be extended later. If
> you wish to contribute please add your name, make changes and send an
> email to the list.
>
> If you organized an event on LLOD (currently I am aware of LLOD-LSA,
> NLP&RDF, MLODE and EUROLAN), please could you add a couple of
> sentences describing your event. Other contributions are also welcome.
>
> Regards,
> John

Bettina Klimek
PhD Student
Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI)
Research Group: http://aksw.org
Office Tel.: +49 341-97-32342
Office: Hainstraße 11, 04109 Leipzig