[open-linguistics] Paper on progress of the OWLG Group

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Sun Oct 11 12:04:23 UTC 2015

Dear all,

since Friday, I went through the entire document, updated introduction,
added numbers and wrote coherent texts for vocabulary and event overviews
and I cut it down to 2300 words (300 too much).

I also revised the title, emphasizing LLOD (as the scope of the OWLG is
originally much broader, even though many are focusing on LLOD only --
feedback welcome).
As for authors, I'd suggest an anonymous submission. We don't have text
fragments from all event organizers or vocabulary/terminology developers
whose events or resources should be sketched, etc., so we don't *know* the
exact contributors, so far.

If you wonder where your text, the todos, the bibliography and the authors
went: Nothing not used for the text was actually deleted, but is now kept
in arguments of \todo and \full. For the actual submission, these don't
generate output, but can be enabled, again.

As I'm replying to Jorge's email: You (as much as everyone else who wants
to contribute on a specific aspect) are very much welcome to add yourself
as author and to say something on MLODE and/or MSW, I added MSW to the
list of events.

Best,
Christian

--