[open-linguistics] Paper on progress of the OWLG Group

Gerard de Melo gdm at gmx.net
Sun Oct 11 15:48:13 UTC 2015

Hi John, Christian, and others,

Could you clarify the scope of this paper a bit further?
Is it supposed to be about the OWLG or a report about any LLOD efforts
in the last 2 years?

In the latter case, I would be glad to contribute a short summary about
our FrameBase efforts [1]. FrameBase connects linguistic resources
(FrameNet and WordNet) with the general LOD cloud (YAGO, Freebase,
DBpedia, schema.org, etc.) and was one of the 3 nominees for Best
Student Paper at ESWC 2015, hopefully raising awareness of linguistic
resources in the broader Semantic Web community.

Gerard

[1] http://framebase.org