[open-linguistics] Using Lemon

John McCrae john at mccr.ae
Thu Oct 29 10:51:58 UTC 2015

Hi Alia,

Without more details it is difficult to say what you want exactly, but
there are many guidelines published by the Lider project here:

http://www.lider-project.eu/?q=guidelines

And we are collecting more resources for linguistic linked data in general
here:

http://linguistic-lod.org

Feel free to contact me with any specific questions

Regards,
John