[open-linguistics] Transferring datahub.io metadata authorship

Víctor Rodríguez Doncel vrodriguez at fi.upm.es
Fri Sep 11 10:49:14 UTC 2015

yes,

I have also found some metadata records not up to date with respect to
the license.
But the problem is even worse: in occasions the information in the VoID
file or within the resource does not match the datahub.io metadata record
If you are discussing this in the next conf. call, I will not miss the
meeting.

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3