[open-linguistics] Call for participation in IODC 2016 workshop on Open Linguistic Data (October, 5th, Madrid, Spain)

Llorens Gonzalez, Juan De Dios JDLLORENS at minetur.es
Fri Aug 19 13:05:00 UTC 2016

Dear Christian

It’s me who thank you for your interest in participating.

I think that joining Open Data with Language Technologies could even enable a new knowledge revolution, a new global Enlightenment; but to achieve this (to assure, in Emer Coleman’s words, that “Open data is moving from the tyranny of the expert to the wisdom of the crowd.”), addressing its societal, economic, legal and technical challenges is unavoidable.

So, I dearly hope to have you here!

My best

Juan