[open-linguistics] New and extended MultiTree

Damir Cavar dcavar at me.com
Mon Aug 22 10:56:20 UTC 2016

Hi there,

we will maintain the URLs of course. The old interface still requires a Java plugin, and it will be phased out to

http://old.multitree.org/

while new.multitree.org will become equivalent to the default without the new-prefix.

The URL approach that we are implementing for LL-map (http://llmap.org), MultiTree, LEGO, GOLD, and also GORILLA will be using a similar approach as SIL's Ethnologue, that is:

http://llmap.org/language/hrv

for example should give you back a page with links to all maps related to Croatian or with Croatian in them.

Of course, another option is also to make an RDF catalogue available, link everything to the different catalog systems and sites, etc.

If you have suggestions for some URL schema, please let us know.

Thanks!

Best wishes

DC

--