[open-linguistics] Last CfP for the Workshop on Corpora in the Digital Humanities (CDH) .. co-located with TLT15 (Indiana, January 2017))

Kenneth Steimel ken at linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 3 15:30:31 UTC 2016

Dear Dr. Thierry Declerck,

Thank you for choosing the LINGUIST List! My apologies for the delay in
sending you this notification. Your call for papers was published to the
listserv yesterday afternoon. You can find your conference at the following
locations:

Conference Description:
http://linguistlist.org/callconf/browse-conf-action.cfm?Submissionid=36222657
Call for Papers:
http://linguistlist.org/callconf/call-action.cfm?ConfID=259796
LL Issue: http://linguistlist.org/issues/27/27-4468.html#1

I hope everything looks satisfactory. Please let me know if I can be of any
further assistance!

Thank you,
Kenneth Steimel
Student Editor