[open-linguistics] OWLG telco: Mo, Sep 11, 2017; 11:00-12:00 AM CETS (Berlin time)

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Sep 11 08:19:38 UTC 2017

Dear all,

just a quick reminder for the telco in 40 minutes.
In the meantime, I've updated
https://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Linguistics#Meetings_and_Workshops
and created a Google doc for the minutes under
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13k0EdpNNQG8jzrUEO-fln2pX7HIDi1VRbQEiMbhThyY/edit?usp=sharing.

I will re-use the Skype group from the last telcos. If you've not on but
want to join, drop me a line, if you don't want to join the telco but
you're in this group, then, too.

Best,
Christian

--