[open-linguistics] OWLG telco: Mo, Sep 11, 2017; 11:00-12:00 AM CETS (Berlin time)

Thierry Declerck declerck at dfki.de
Tue Sep 12 12:14:45 UTC 2017

HI Marta,

We saw then that it was a special day in Catalunia ("Diada"?). So, you
didn't have to work :-)

THierry

Am 12.09.2017 um 09:04 schrieb Marta Villegas:
> Dear all,
>
> My apologies for no attending the meeting yesterday without notice.
> I'll check the minutes & wiki
>
> Best

> <chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
> <mailto:chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>>:
>
>     Dear all,
>
>     just a quick reminder for the telco in 40 minutes.
>     In the meantime, I've updated
>     https://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Linguistics#Meetings_and_Workshops
>     <https://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Linguistics#Meetings_and_Workshops>
>     and created a Google doc for the minutes under
>     https://docs.google.com/document/d/13k0EdpNNQG8jzrUEO-fln2pX7HIDi1VRbQEiMbhThyY/edit?usp=sharing
>     <https://docs.google.com/document/d/13k0EdpNNQG8jzrUEO-fln2pX7HIDi1VRbQEiMbhThyY/edit?usp=sharing>.
>
>     I will re-use the Skype group from the last telcos. If you've not
>     on but want to join, drop me a line, if you don't want to join the
>     telco but you're in this group, then, too.
>
>     Best,
>     Christian
>

>     Am .09.2017, 12:05 Uhr, schrieb Christian Chiarcos
>     <chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
>     <mailto:chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>>:
>
>         Dear all,
>
>         we have a converging consensus towards Monday, Sep 11, 2017;
>         11:00-12:00 AM CETS (Berlin time), via Skype. If haven't
>         participated in the poll but want to participate nevertheless,
>         please drop me a line until Sunday and make sure I have your
>         Skype id.
>
>         Best,
>         Christian
>
>         Am .09.2017, 13:14 Uhr, schrieb Christian Chiarcos
>         <chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
>         <mailto:chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>>:
>
>             Dear all,
>
>             it's been a while since we had the last telco, partly due
>             to a number of
>             events we organized (and are organizing), partly due to
>             the summer break,
>             i.e., the conference season.
>
>             Hence, it's time to discuss impressions and outcomes of
>             recent events such
>             as the First Language, Data and Knowledge conference
>             (LDK-2017), the 2nd
>             Summer Datathon on Linguistic Linked Open Data (SD-LLOD
>             2017), as well as
>             on-going activities, but more importantly, to formally take up
>             preparations for the 6th Workshop on Linked Data in
>             Linguistics (LDL-2018)
>             that we plan to submit to LREC-2018. Unfortunately, the
>             deadline for this
>             is already end of September, so a telco is to be scheduled
>             within the next
>             two weeks.
>
>             So, if you want to participate in LDL organization, or
>             you're interested
>             in the topics of Open Linguistics, recent developments and
>             upcoming
>             sensations, please participate in the Doodle poll below
>             and join our next
> [...]

Thierry Declerck,
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Language Technology Lab
Stuhlsatzenhausweg, 3
D-66123 Saarbruecken
Phone: +49 681 / 857 75-53 58
Fax: +49 681 / 857 75-53 38
email: declerck at dfki.de

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes