[open-linguistics] LDL 2020

ANTONIO PAREJA LORA apareja at sip.ucm.es
Fri Aug 2 15:27:08 UTC 2019

Dear all,
         I may not be able to attend the telco in the next 15 days, so here
go my 2 cents.
         As for the venue: LREC attracts a lot of people, so visibility for
the workshop may be high... or not. There are usually many other co-located
workshops in LREC, and some people might overlook LDL. Therefore, as an
alternative venue, I would suggest COLING 2020 (28th International
Conference on Computational Linguistics, https://coling2020.org/). It will
be held in Barcelona, Spain, on September 13-18, 2020. Spoiler: That I
suggest it and that it is held in Spain may not be simply a coincidence ;-).
         Concerning volunteering: I think I could help in this upcoming
edition of LDL, but it will depend on the task, the venue and the
dates/timing. In any case, if you see after the telco that there is any
chance for me to participate in any of the tasks, please let me know. I
will do my best to accomodate it in the agenda.
         Best,
                         Antonio.