[open-linguistics] Linguistic Linked Open Data on Wikipedia

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Tue Dec 10 15:41:06 UTC 2019

Dear all,

for those who haven't seen this on other lists and want to contribute:
There is now an initiative to improve the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_Linked_Open_Data and to create
multilingual versions of it, with volunteers for writing French, Italian,
Portuguese, Russian and Serbian (and a German one in place already).

Best,
Christian