[open-literature] Open Shakespeare Meetup: Sunday 8th Oct 4pm (was: Re: Change of circumstances...)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 8 10:54:50 UTC 2010

Hi All,

OK, let's confirm the meeting for this Sunday at 37 Panton Stree at 4pm.

I note I'm flexible on time so if someone thinks there is a better
time please say. Also please circulate this to anyone else who would
be interested -- whether at the University or generally.

Also, as James, says we'll be on skype if anyone wishes to join remotely.

Regards,

Rufus

On 6 October 2010 09:32, James Harriman-Smith <jh570 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Yes, I think the meeting should definitely go ahead this Sunday.
> Rufus, would we be able to meet at 37 Panton Street? At a time that is
> convenient for you?
> If not possible, we could always meet at my place, 65 Carlton Way CB4
> 2DF...although it is a little far.
> See you all soon,
> James
> P.S. Skype will be up and running for those who cannot attend in person.
> On 5 October 2010 20:22, G.G. Belloli <ggb24 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Turns out I'm not as busy on Sundays as I thought, so I can attend those
>> meetings - including this coming week, if we're still going with that.
>> Thanks, Jack

>>> You want this python library: <http://code.google.com/p/solrpy/>
>>>
>>> A simple example of usage (for COINS db search):
>>>
>>> <http://bitbucket.org/okfn/coins/src/tip/querysolr.py>
>>>
>>> BTW: setting up solr is a bit of a hassle and we already have it
>>> running on one of the OKF servers so we could set you up an
>>> experimental 'core' if you want (though obviously a local install is
>>> best for dev purposes!)
>>>
>>> Rufus

Open Knowledge Foundation