[open-literature] Change of circumstances...

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 08:32:55 UTC 2010

Yes, I think the meeting should definitely go ahead this Sunday.
Rufus, would we be able to meet at 37 Panton Street? At a time that is
convenient for you?

If not possible, we could always meet at my place, 65 Carlton Way CB4
2DF...although it is a little far.

See you all soon,

James

P.S. Skype will be up and running for those who cannot attend in person.