[open-literature] Open Shakespeare - developments...

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 24 07:58:15 UTC 2011

30th April at 3pm works for me. It's in the diary.

The English Faculty Librarian has asked me for an A2 poster representing an
overview of Open Shakespeare that she can put up in the library as part of a
display of 'current digital projects'. I've just finished a rough draft and
attach it to this email. Do let me know what you think.

See you all soon,

James