[open-science-dev] SWAT4LS/DevCSI/OKNF Hackathon: FYI - can't make Tues night, but will be there for the coding on Wed

Justin Preece preecej at science.oregonstate.edu
Fri Dec 2 21:33:56 UTC 2011

Andrea, Jenny, /et al/,

Due to a change in travel plans, I won't be able to join you on Tuesday
night (6 Dec), but I /will/ be there for the entire day on Wednesday.

I want to participate in the hackathon as fully as possible, so please
check my interests and development skills *here
<http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Science/swat4ls_hackathon/participants#Justin_Preece>*
and feel free to assign me to a relevant project.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,
*Justin Preece***
*Bioinformatics*
*Jaiswal Lab, Dept. of Botany & Plant Pathology*
o: 541-737-6511
f: 541-737-3573
*Oregon State University*
**