[open-science-dev] Lightning movie and movie from the hackathon

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Dec 3 10:57:46 UTC 2011

I'd like to present a 5 minute movie on Open Bibliography and UKPMC in the
"lightning talks" session. I have recently made a moview for another
purpose and there are bits I can re-use - if anyone wants to pursue
life-sci/medical  bibliography in the hackathon.

I have got slightly addicted to movies over the last few weeks and think it
could be fun to capture bits of the hackathon and stitch them together.
Unfortunately our lab video camera has lost its charger so if anyone has a
means for capturing audio/video that would be good. It doesn't have to be
high quality - I imagine phones would do. I'm thinking of a result no
longer than 5 mins.

If this is successful then we could play this in the later days of the
workshop. (Editing is timeconsuming but it speeds up with practice).

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics