[open-science-dev] Fwd: Brazil OCR - by David P. Anderson

Nigini Abilio nigini at lsd.ufcg.edu.br
Tue Jul 19 17:54:59 UTC 2011

Hi Lucas.

Thank you for your attention. Well, I just checked the users portal at the
specified server, and some configuration inside it, but no "Brazil OCR" app
is installed. Do you have any other information?

Besides that, as the software was developed inside a hackfest, I was
expecting that the code was available at one Open Source Environment like
Github (as the last one we participated together). It would be really
helpful if it was the case.

Best regards.