[open-science-dev] Citizen Cyberscience Hackday

Lucas Ferreira Mation lucasmation at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:07:54 UTC 2012

Dear all (Jenny, tks for the email),

I´ve added a "Table Transcription" issue  on github (issue
#53<https://github.com/citizen-cyberscience-centre/pybossa/issues/53>)
gathering all the infos on the project this faar.
I also tryed the "Add your own
challenge<http://cybersciencesummit.org/portfolio/add-your-own/>"
link, but the page says: "Just let us know and we’ll get it posted here".
So Daniel, Rufus or Jenny, if you think it is suitable, please do that (or
forward the request to the person who can do that). If that does not make
it into the website, please lets try to create a group of interested people
in the beggining of the hackfest.

Btw, Nigini, Jey and I can participate in the hackfest remotelly from
Brasil. I´m only going to be able to participate on Friday. But Nigini is
available on Saturday as well. We will follow the schedulle on the website,
please let us know of any changes/ dalays).

regards
Lucas