[open-science-dev] [open-science] Front end programmer for open science project

Nick Barnes nb at climatecode.org
Wed Mar 21 08:58:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 18:48, Jenny Molloy <jenny.molloy at okfn.org> wrote:

> Some of  you might know of people who would be interested in participating
> in the following project - please do circulate!

Looks like a good candidate for a Google Summer of Code project, if
you can find a participating organization wanting to take it on.  So a
student could even get paid (by Google) for doing this work.
http://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

The Climate Code Foundation is taking part in GSoC this year, but this
project looks too far removed from our goals to really fit for us (but
if you know any students interested in climate science, send them to
http://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/climatecode
).
--
Nick Barnes, Climate Code Foundation, http://climatecode.org/