[open-science-dev] Calling all Developers! Vidi Webinar Time!

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Mon Dec 9 14:18:52 UTC 2013

Could you develop interesting and innovative tools and applications that
analyse and/or integrate open web data for educational purposes? This
can be a research tool or any form of science tool - as long as it is
educational. Would you like to win prizes and present your prototype at
a top linked data conference?

Then maybe you want to enter our Vidi Competition but don't know how to
get started? Or do you have some ideas and want to talk them through
with our technical team who can suggest data sets you can use, recommend
linked data-based tools you can look at for ideas or help you use SPARQL
for specific tasks? Or are you interested in finding out more about our
new focused tracks: Pathfinder and Simplificator?

If the answer to any of the above is yes then come along to our online
Vidi Webinar
<http://linkedup-project.eu/2013/12/09/calling-all-developers-vidi-webinar-time/>.

The Webinar will take place on *Thursday 12th December 2pm GMT/3pm CEST*
and will use Adobe Connect. The session will let from 30 minutes to an
hour depending on the number of questions asked.

If you are interested in attending the webinar then enter your email
details in the registration form
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/forms/d/1Jsgpkl3HTRRQ29heOyhxPEUucW5D3wBk_wexJZ10Bsw/viewform>.
We will then send you a reminder with the link nearer the time.

Thanks

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy