[Open-science-fi] Fwd: Re: OSTI slides inquiry

Joona Lehtomäki joona.lehtomaki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:33:04 UTC 2013

Hi all!

For context, please see this thread in Facebook (in Finnish and sorry
for those not on FB):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241398182642057/permalink/322291521219389/

Find below (very badly formatted) email exchange regarding OSTI
(http://opensciencetraining.com/). This material is potentially useful
for the development of teaching material as we've discussed in the
working group. The material received now (through Dropbox) us
"pre-release" stuff, but I'll try upload some of it into Google Drive soon.

Cheers,

Joona