[Open-science-it] "The Open Source School" - Eugenio

Eugenio Battaglia contafinoasette at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:06:09 UTC 2015

Dear friends,

"La Scuola Open Source" (i.e. "The Open Source School") is an
outstanding project I've been involved at its beginning as a teacher,
and with full honesty it's a remarkable example of wise adoption of open
source practices for local and regional development.

Through "La Scuola Open Source" we're trying to build an international
open source school framework for science and arts educations.

I now ask your little but meaningful vote to secure 100k€ for our next
phase.

At the following link clicking "VOTA" and filling the little form:

https://bando.che-fare.com/progetti-approvati/la-scuola-open-source/

It takes less than one minute and it's super strategic to root more our
educational and experimental activities in Italy and throughout the
mediterranean.

Also, I please ask your to share it around your social media channels
and ask your friends to vote it and to share it. We are now first in the
ranking but "Black Swans" are always waiting...

Please do it now.

Best,
Eugenio

––––––––––––––––––––––
La Scuola Open Source

"dream is destiny" – Waking Life
–
vote for #sos at CheFare: http://goo.gl/2IZcNj
–––––––––––––––––––––––

--
Eugenio Battaglia | @battagliaem
OuiShare Connector Italy http://ouishare.net

Contributor at Cocoon Projects http://cocoonprojects.com/

#OrgDesign #CryptoCommons #CollEco #CitizenScience

| mob: + 39 340 255 67 94 | skype ID: pleugi |

_One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure
it's worth watching_

This email (including any attachment) is a private message and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, do not use or
share it and destroy this email. Any unauthorised use, copying or
disclosure of the material in this email or of parts hereof (including
reliance thereon) is strictly forbidden.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses but nevertheless advise you to carry out your own virus checks
on any attachment of this message. We accept no liability for loss or
damage caused by software viruses.