[Open-science-nl] Dutch ECRs call for Open Science

K.M.Hettne at lumc.nl K.M.Hettne at lumc.nl
Mon Dec 11 10:37:04 UTC 2017

Hi Egon,

I am on this list and last author of this paper. The background is the LERU summer school of 2016, which you can read more about here:

https://www.dtls.nl/first-kind-leru-doctoral-summer-school-data-stewardship/

The authors of the paper were students attending the summer school that felt a strong need to write about what they learned about open data and data generation, to make a contribution and try to influence other ECRs. I was a tutor at the school and urged the students to proceed with the paper plan together with Erik Schultes (on cc), one of the organizers.

Best regards,

Kristina
--

Kristina Hettne, PhD