[Open-science-nl] Fwd: [wp-discuss] New WikiPathways Request Form

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:36:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Martina demoed WikiPathways at the National Plan Open Science meeting
this week. This knowledge based recently changed its license from
CC-BY to the CCZero waiver, allowing even more tight integration.

So, in case you talk to a biologist who has data analysis needs and
wants to map experimental data onto existing biological pathway
knowledge, please point them to the below information.

If you actually have read some interesting biology paper with a cool
pathway diagram, please do use the link yourself too :) After all, you
really don't have to be a biologist, not work at a research institute
to request a digital copy of a pathway diagram image.

Looking forward to all the requests, and hoping you can spread the info :)

Egon