[open-science-ox] Amendment: Oxford Open Science planning party, Sunday 15th *July*, 10:30am

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Jul 3 10:02:17 UTC 2012

Hi All

Thanks to those who attended our discussion on the future of publishing
last week, it was very informative for all parties and discussion continued
in the pub long after the session ended! We have a great programme lined up
for the rest of the year and it requires a fair amount of planning and
invitations to be sent, so I'd like to invite you to join me for a Oxford
Open Science planning party on Sunday 15th July. It's mostly a party
because it involves cake, good company and great open science chat.

We'll meet at the Turl Street Kitchen (as the name suggests, it's on Turl
Street) at 10:30am, Sunday 15th July. They have free wifi so bring your own
laptop and any ideas to add to the programme:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Science/Oxford#Upcoming_Meetings_in_2012

Hopefully see some of you there!

Jenny