[open-science-ox] Oxford Open Science: TOMORROW, 19:30-21:00

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Feb 19 08:53:57 UTC 2013

Hi All

Apologies for the late notice but we will be meeting TOMORROW, OeRC 7 Keble
Road, 19:30-21:00 for an (as ever) informal meetup.
There is no speaker for this one so if you're new to the group and just
want to meet everyone it's a great chance to find out about people's
interests, we'll have some lightning talks on recent developments on open
science in Oxford and further afield and spend some time working out
exactly what we'd like to do this year!

I hope many of you can pop along and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Best wishes

Jenny